The the way i rate peoples blogs on the BX is a simple process for me cause the bulk of my the rating comes from appearence..here is my chart
- A 1 is for them folks that have a blog template with nothing writen.
- A 2, 3, 4 are insulting if you have even one entry.
- A 5 is when i start them bloggers with blogger templates (i will explain later)
- A 6 is for a custom site with just one entry..i give you credit just for creating a custom site.
- A 7 has double meaning..the basic meaning is a good site and a good read. the other meaning is for bloggers with just a blogger template this is the highest rating i can give you..(i will explain later)
- 8 is for a great site and good read (this is why blogger templats cannot recive a rating higher than 7)
- 9 is for a great site and a great read im coming back for more
- 10 your the master
So with my rating system i try to keep it above average because just making the effort to work on a blog is stressful if you don't know the language.