Monday, November 29, 2004

Back to blogging

Sorry for the lack of entries lately, it hasn't been on my mind I guess you can call it bloggers block. But I will get back on the ball in a minute, the world is a little boring right now with all these silly politics and i'm tired of falling into the whole being so political when there is nothing you can do about it. I want to start a non profit organization and donate money to start putting money and the right tools for school teachers to educate our young properly. Im from louisiana and the education system here is probably one of the worst in the country, its a waste of time on high school kids because i was set in my ways by 9th grade..we have to start the right education in elementry where it counts and everything else should follow along.

No comments: