Thursday, November 11, 2004

Why 666?

well as all the bloggers know by now there is a great site that helps with traffic called blogexplosion. Well in order to move on to the next site you have to click on random numbers in random locations...the crazy part is and its probably nothing but i constanly get the 666 number to click on and this erks me...i can't stand to see that number on anything..even people with that number on there licence plate i think to myself i would take it back..Call me supersticious but i can really do with out those set of numbers...anothere reason why it makes me feel funny is in my stats on my page on blogexplosion my traffic for the week was 666...i posted it on my page and no one seem to care..For a country that believes in all these morals its funny that these numbers are accepted in our everyday life. Since america is banning everything, 666 should be at the top of the list.

No comments: