Monday, November 01, 2004

First Time Convicted Felon

Yeah folks that's right I am a convicted felon. I'm not going to write what I was convicted of but I will give you a list of the top 5 worst things that I'm not convicted for..

1. Murder

2. Child Molester

3. Rape

4. Armed Robbery

5. Conspiracy

All these choices do not apply but ill leave you with your own conclusion. How many of you reading this are convicted felons..Don't worry I don't want you to leave a comment if your wanted or even if your not I don't want to scare folks away...I'm just curious..Because what I'm bout to write about I feel the felons would relate the best. Now here is what I would like to point out on this 1st of many writings of a first time convicted felon. A ruined life for a 9 to 5...From the time a person gets arrested depending on there charge, a felony charge will have you sit in jail about a good 3 days...Now in if this happen to you on a Sunday night right before work this could possibly be a problem with your boss on Thursday morning, and the only excuse you can give him is that your were locked up...Shit, the reality that you might not have a job when you get out is very real..So not only do you get charged up the ass in fines and court fees now I have to pay these fuckers 74 bucks a month because of probation..DAMN!!..

spare your pity because that's not what I'm shooting at...I know what I did..But I also know I am a family man that just does what he has to do to make ends meet but the phrase " I was having too much fun" pops to mind....Driving a little too fast, In the wrong town and now "I'm locked up.. They won't let me out....They wont let me out....I'm locked up!"... Well it wasn't longer than 72 hours since my arrest that they finally let me out..And the killer part is that this all happened 4 hours away from home...DAMN!!

So come to find out that I have to come to court from out of town and appear in court promptly at 8:30 a.m. I live 4 hours away so do the math...I get there on my first appearance and I had to wait the whole day because they go by alphabet and my last name begins with a P...OOHH...Ok and after all that all I was doing was listening what I was charged with and that the state is not ready for the case so we will see you next month. O K ...On my way home now and court let me out for 5:30!!!! DAMN!!!

To be continued....

No comments: