Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is it Right For A Man To Hang Out With A Female Friend?

Ok before you think the title of this post is anything related to what i am about to say. you would be wrong, because i told you what i wanted you to hear now lets discuss the details that are at hand..well I have a friend, long time ago my friend had a female friend that was close and intimate with on many occasions.

He Moved a way to school they stopped seeing each other and kept in touch on very few occasions. During Many years my friend was married and married to his work..time was always taken..even years later his wife left him but the marriage with music remained..and his wife met him doing music but in the end music won i guess..will now that my friend has been single for so long..He hangs out with a few old flings and friends that are now married and famlied out..crazy thing is they too wouldn't mind hang out with my friend for a few days but start to get bitched out by the spouse..

And this is where the meat of my story comes in, One of the New Friend He met Happens to Be a old Friend From The old Fling time of the past before leaving to school for music..She Is Married with no kids, Her husband loves her to death but she feels she is treated like property..My friend tells her but you are married and if he says get home..well you should get home..She knows its wrong..but to her she don't want to go home when he says to..she wants to make the choice of going home when she wants.

 I told my friend that i am at a loss at trying to give you advice on that situation but it seems like the marriage is getting in between the friendship..but in all honesty the husband should feel bad its a man and a woman hanging out chillin like old times..well its not old times and she is married but the part that kills me the most is that she the one that comes around..but my friend not having not limits goes and hangs out talks then she goes home to the husband..right now is all Innocent..but the man has reason..just not going by it right maybe..

No comments: