Monday, November 22, 2004

Makem play with no pay!

Just one more thing i would like to add about the brawl last Friday. They suspended the players for a bunch of games and one player they suspended for the whole season. I think they got off with a slap on the wrist, if it was me i would still make players play with no pay and if they don't comply with the rules then they don't need to stay in the league...Fire them fools, its just like any other job..let someone from wall-mart get into a fight with a customer..your going to get fired..why should the league be any different. I have no remorse for people that make millions and don't have any self control...my life would of have to be threatened if i am going to lay my hands on anybody and a beer cub is not life threatening. This is a result of giving kids with talent millions of dollars and expect them to act professional.

No comments: