Thursday, October 14, 2004

I Have Finally Got It....

This rss shit is headaches but i finally i figured it out...it took me the whole day but it is now worth it...my pod-cast feed is ready and ready for yall to down-load some good music...thats what i do I'm a engineer for a startup record label trying to make it happen...i feel I'm one of the pioneers to start promoting a single online the way I'm doing it...Pod-cast makes it possible for me to distribute my song to who ever wants it all you got to do is subscribe to my feed and its all yours...The only thing is that i cant seem to get itunes to include me in the playlist...if you use ipodder for windows im in the download file in the ipodder dir. i will be posting more then music so updates will be regularly. I'm exited at all the much improved traffic i have been receiving and i would like to thank blogexplosion for the boost...

No comments: